Subject: Απ: Public Policies Coordination Office of the Hellenic Ministry of Economy and Finance - EU Public Administration Cooperation Exchange
From: Λάμπρος Κωτσαλάς <[email-masked]>
To: "Solveig Niitra - RAM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>, "Press - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Σταυρούλα Λιναρά <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2025 18:37:54 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Solveig Niitra,

Thank you for your swift response!

Have a nice day ahead.

Kind regards,
Dr. Lampros Kotsalas

HELLENIC REPUBLIC

Ministry of Economy and Finance

Coordination Directorate

Public Policies Coordination Office

Ch. Trikoupi St., 6-10, GR-106 79, Athens

Tel. : (30) 213-1339 765

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

  _____

Από: Solveig Niitra - RAM <[email-masked]>
Στάλθηκε: Παρασκευή, 11 Ιουλίου 2025 4:20 μμ
Προς: Λάμπρος Κωτσαλάς <[email-masked]>; Info - RAM <[email-masked]>; 
Press - RAM <[email-masked]>
Κοιν.: Σταυρούλα Λιναρά <[email-masked]>
Θέμα: RE: Public Policies Coordination Office of the Hellenic Ministry of 
Economy and Finance - EU Public Administration Cooperation Exchange

Δεν λαμβάνετε συχνά μηνύματα ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου από 
[email-masked].  <https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification> 
Μάθετε γιατί αυτό είναι σημαντικό

Hello,

Thank you for showing interest in cooperation with the Estonian Ministry of 
Finance! We have forwarded this proposal to the relevant people and will let 
you know as soon as we have more information.

Best regards,

	Solveig Niitra
nõunik | Kommunikatsiooniosakond
  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Rahandusministeerium | Suur-Ameerika 1, 10122 Tallinn | 
<https://www.fin.ee/> www.fin.ee

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud 
teavet.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for official use.

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of 
Λάμπρος Κωτσαλάς
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2025 9:42 AM
To: Info - RAM <[email-masked]>; Press - RAM <[email-masked]>
Cc: Σταυρούλα Λιναρά <[email-masked]>
Subject: [press] Public Policies Coordination Office of the Hellenic 
Ministry of Economy and Finance - EU Public Administration Cooperation 
Exchange

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing on behalf of the Public Policies Coordination Office of the 
Hellenic Ministry of Economy and Finance concerning the PACE – Public 
Administration Cooperation Exchange initiative (a Flagship Technical Support 
Project facilitated by the European Commission).

This is to let you know that we propose to submit a PACE official request 
under the role of “sending institution”, focusing on the amelioration of 
both the design and evaluation of our current Economy and Finance public 
policies scheme.

The main idea is that we would like to conduct Economy and Finance-related 
public policies in a structured, strictly technocrat way.

In return, we believe that we are in position to provide some expertise in 
digital infrastructure supporting policymaking.

Could you tell us if the above is of interest to you?

If yes, could you please indicate us where we can specifically re-direct the 
proposal in question within your organization? (e.g., a dedicated economy 
and finance-related public policies unit / office / Dept.)

I look forward to hearing from you.

I thank you for your attention.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Lampros Kotsalas

Certified Public Policies Analyst

HELLENIC REPUBLIC

Ministry of Economy and Finance

Coordination Directorate

Public Policies Coordination Office

Ch. Trikoupi St., 6-10, GR-106 79, Athens

Tel. : (30) 213-1339 765

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>